About Novocur Pain Clinics
Novocur Pain Clinics is proud to provide state-of-the-art multidiscipline treatment at two contemporary locations that has been designed to achieve relief for you in the least invasive way.
As a boutique pain practice, we only see a select number of patients every day to ensure the most intimate care possible, and our providers are experts in their fields. We use the most modern and effective treatment methods to benefit you.
Here are some reasons why we are the best Arizona pain center for pain treatment:
- We have treated thousands of work and auto injuries, failed back surgery, sports injuries, neurological problems, and complex injuries.
- We offer regenerative medicine procedures including PRP therapy and stem cell procedures to avoid joint replacement.
- Comprehensive, customized approach including: medication management, and nonsurgical interventional procedures for damaged spinal discs, nerve compression, sciatica, headaches, migraines, neck and back pain, arthritis pain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Use of AMA Disability Guidelines for reporting.
- Providing effective relief at two locations for auto and motorcycle accidents, work injuries, chronic pain, personal injuries, slips and falls, motorcycle injuries, failed surgery, arthritis and more.
Novocur’s physicians are double Board Certified or eligible in Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Our facilities are Medicare Certified and Accredited by AAAHC to ensure you will receive the highest standards of care in Arizona. These certifications require a higher practice and environmental standard, which translate to better and safer care for you or your loved one.
No matter what type of pain you suffer from, Novocur has a solution specifically for you. We want to be your pain management provider.
Novocur was ranked one of Arizona’s Top Pain Management Facilities over the past few years. The poll was performed by Ranking Arizona, the largest public opinion poll in Arizona, which is published by the Arizona Business Magazine.