25 Oct Arizona Pain Center for Effective Pain Management After Injury
Pain management does not always need surgical treatment. In fact, if the source of the pain is unknown or untreatable, the best option may be to reduce flare-ups with non-surgical treatments. Patients looking for effective pain management without the need for surgery can get in touch with experts at the Novocur Arizona pain center.
The center takes every step to provide clients with individualized care, delivered by experts in the field of pain management. Specialists at the center administer pain treatment therapies in the following categories:
- Auto injuries
- Work injuries
- Sports injuries
- Personal injuries
- Failed back surgery
- Chronic pain
- Slips and falls
- Neurological problems
- Other complex injuries
Services at the center
Auto accident injuries caused by negligence, distracted driving, bad weather conditions or even from the use of drugs and alcohol are treated at the center. Experts provide treatment for all such injuries with no out of pocket costs, and expenses covered by the patient’s personal injury lien. Treatment options include the following:
- Epidural steroid injections are administered to treat pain caused by spinal stenosis, disc herniation or spondylolysis.
- Facet injections are given to patients to anesthetize the facet joints and block the pain. The procedure does not involve sedation in most cases, but an IV line may be used if relaxation medication is needed.
- Interventional pain management services patients to find relief from acute or chronic pain levels. The therapy is used as part of a multidisciplinary approach along with other techniques such as physical therapy, acupuncture, and spinal decompression therapy among others.
- Knee injections are administered to treat painful conditions of the knee resulting from injuries or other debilitating condition alike arthritis or osteoarthritis.
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty are minimally invasive procedures designed to stabilize fractures of the vertebrae. The procedures are only administered in cases when the fracture does not improve over a number of weeks with pain medication. The same may also be done when treatment with brace immobilization fails.
- Pain medication management is a program devised to synchronize the use of medication and therapy together. Correct dosage, timing, and use are monitored to ensure that the medication is administered safely.
- Radiofrequency ablation is used to treat patients suffering from chronic neck and low back pain. Those who have problems associated with arthritis pain are also suitable candidates for this treatment.
- Radiofrequency ablation for knee pain is for patients with severe degeneration or osteoarthritis of the knee.
- SCS or Spinal Cord Stimulator implants are carried out to provide relief where surgery or other treatments have been unsuccessful or are not an option.
- Stem cell therapy focuses on treating degenerative knee, hip, shoulder, ankle, and elbow arthritis. Other conditions that can be corrected with this therapy include tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, heel pain and cartilage and ligament injuries among many others.
- Workers compensation is an Arizona program that promises compensation if an individual sustains a workplace injury. Eligible candidates can claim their workers’ compensation with assistance from Novocur experts.
The Novocur Arizona pain treatment centers provide non-invasive pain management therapies at both of their contemporary locations.